As one of the most important sectors of a country, retail generates a lot of press about the market situation. Continuous mergers and acquisitions, transformation of multi channel retailers and changes in consumer behavior create a tough market environment for players to stay on top. However, during tough times there are great opportunities for retailers and, to maintain leadership status, our clients understand what customers want and how they purchase and interact with retailers. Information is crucial to get the right answers:
- How can small, independent retailers and big chains find their right place in a really segmented market?
- Should we expand to new markets or look for local mergers and acquisitions?
- Should we focus on high quality food retailing services due to an increase in income levels?
- What are the preferred distribution channels for our customers?
- How can we maintain high profits even with economic uncertainty?
- With the convergence of technologies, how can we best leverage digital channels?
- How can we identify and reach our targeted customers?
“Customer-centered” is an effective umbrella term to include important aspects of food retail like quality, affordability and choice. But it is not always easy to keep track of all of them. That is why we extend our skills and know-how through a set of capabilities that are in line with food retail business’ needs:.